Friday, January 7, 2011

My Avatar :)

After looking through the options for creating an avatar, I chose to use Face Your Manga. The website was quite simple to use, and there was no required download which I thought was a plus! I'm totally ok with a web site or program that is super easy to use, as I'm not so good with computers... hence why I'm doing all of the extra credit offered for the class :)

There were numerous options for design, including face shape, clothes, hair color, and make-up. The site allowed me to personalize my avatar exactly as I wanted it. I think that creating an avatar is a pretty cool concept, but not something I would have ever decided to do on my own, and I'm quite excited for my first blog post and avatar creation :)

Anyway... Here's my avatar!

No comments:

Post a Comment